Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Wednesday January 21st.

Today was a very long day which meant for a struggle to fit the workout in. I have been lifting consistently every Monday and Wednesday for the past 2 weeks, this was going to make week #3 so I really didn't want to miss it. My alarm went off at 0500 and I hit snooze once, when the alarm went off again I realized I was not getting up....I need more than 4 hours of sleep...I really wanted 5 hours. I went to 3 hours of classes and then straight to work until 9pm that night when I finally got my workout in. I pushed through it in 45 minutes but I felt great about getting this lift in.

  • Chest Press x 3 sets 10 lbs
  • Pull Backs x 3 sets 20lbs
  • Skull Crushers x 3 sets 5 lbs
  • Bench Crunches x 3 sets (last 2 sets with 5lb dumbbell held between feet)
  • Butterflies on ball x 3 sets
  • Knee to Chest on Ball x 3 sets
  • Butterflies seated x 3 sets
  • Scissor Kicks x 3 sets
  • Overhead press x 3 sets
  • 1 Hand deadlift x 3 sets
  • Pendulums

No comments:

Post a Comment