Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tues January 13th

I, along with others apparently, heard my alarm go off this morning and did not want to get out of my bed. In fact I was about to hit the snooze button for the 2nd time when I received a text message from Emily saying good morning. I had to no choice but to get out of bed and start putting layers on because I had both Bob and Emily waiting to meet me for a run together.

I got to the club to meet them and as Emily and I were standing there waiting to start our run we realize Bob never wrote back to either of our text messages and was late...was he coming? A quick phone call to find out Bob was in the parking lot, a great deal of harassment to Bob (he claims he got yelled at) for being late and we were off to get in a 4 mile run.

Once we got going and played dodge the snowbanks Emily and I commented on how really cold out it was. There were threats of a snowbank tossing (from Bob), the decision to tell Bob that we were running at 6:30AM from now on so he is actually on time was discussed and of course a great 4 mile run.

Run Info:
Distance: 4.23mi
Time: 40:57
Average Pace: 9:38/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment