Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuesday January 21st

Well last night I got about 5 hours of sleep which my body will be quicly adjusting to because it is about to become a regular pattern. I am starting classes this semester and needed to get my readings done for Anatomy & Physiology II which I am taking via hybrid (for those not familiar these means I am taking the lecture portion of my class online and then go to lab once a week).

I got up early to meet Emily for a run on the treadmill, unfortunetly I apparently just sucked at this run and the worse part was I couldn't even blame it on a lack of sleep. I was simply not running well on the treadmill this morning and was not in the mood to remain running on the treadmill. I cut the run short on that note and will be doing my run outside on Thursday!

Run Info:
Distance: 2.5mi
Location: treadmill
Time: 24:21

No comments:

Post a Comment