Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday January 26th: Start of the week

I spent yesterday taking another rest day and recovered from the 10 mile run on Saturday. I was up early this morning to be at the gym for 6:20AM to get my strength training workout in before heading over to classes for the morning.
My sleep has become limited since starting classes between class, work, studying and of course fitting in my workouts. But so far I am balancing things - at least with a lot of help from caffeine.

Workout: (not really sure how many reps I did per set so I just put the number of sets per exercise)
Deadlift x 3
Bench Crunch x 3
Bent over row x 3
Leg Raises x 3
Overhead press x 3
Side Crunch with Dumb bell x 3
Upright Row x 3
Side Step Ups x 3
1 Hand Snatch x 3
Triangles x 3
Bench Press x 3
Leg Kicks x 3
Resistance Bicep Curls x 3

No comments:

Post a Comment