Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thursday January 29th 2009

Ok yesterday I skipped my first strength training workout since the 1st of the year. Hmm...this did not make me happy. Not only that but I still had to get new running shoes (this mission was accomplished this afternoon) so I needed to hold off on my run until I got the new running shoes. I met Emily instead to do a yesterday's strength training workout and rested my feet for a day. Oh yes and bought new running sneakers!

  • Chest Press x 3 sets 10 lbs
  • Pull Backs x 3 sets 20lbs
  • Skull Crushers x 3 sets 5 lbs
  • Bench Crunches x 3 sets (last 2 sets with 5lb dumbbell held between feet)
  • Butterflies on ball x 3 sets
  • Knee to Chest on Ball x 3 sets
  • Butterflies seated x 3 sets
  • Scissor Kicks x 3 sets
  • Overhead press x 3 sets
  • 1 Hand deadlift x 3 sets
  • Pendulums

No comments:

Post a Comment