Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fighting with my trainer January 7th

Today I did Cross-Training with my personal trainer at work. I am waiting for him to write down what we did so I can record it on here however this much I can tell you....I believe I told him we were fighting after the workout! He made me work hard with weights and core strengthening. I will get the workout and record it on here as soon as he gives it to me :)

Warm Up
run on the treadmill
time: 9:30
Distance: 1.0mi

Workout: (not really sure how many reps I did per set so I just put the number of sets per exercise)
Deadlift x 3
Bench Crunch x 3
Bent over row x 3
Leg Raises x 3
Overhead press x 3
Side Crunch with Dumb bell x 3
Upright Row x 3
Side Step Ups x 3
1 Hand Snatch x 3
Triangles x 3
Bench Press x 3
Leg Kicks x 3
Resistance Bicep Curls x 3
Decline bench with resistance x 3
Decline crunch with resistance x 3

These are done 2 exercises at a time, alternating between the two for 3 sets and then onto the next pair of exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment