Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting On The Right Path January 3rd

This morning was the first time in several weeks I joined my teammates for our long run at Forever Fit. Since I last saw them we have had 2 major snow storms, Christmas, Chanukah, New Years and of course I have had bronchitis.
Now due to being sick I have not run more than 1 mile in about 2 weeks. This morning would have been an easy morning for me to stay in bed as I took migraine med's last night before heading to bed. However I knew a run must happen no matter the length and being forced to bundle up for it with others is so much better than doing it alone.
I ran my 5 miles with Elan who is not doing a spring marathon but somehow is convinced to come out with us anyways. After our run 5 of us went out to breakfast together to re-fuel and enjoy good time together.

The Run Info:
Distance: 5.0mi
Location: Out to the marathon course and then backwards on the course heading towards Wellesley
Time: 50:33

No comments:

Post a Comment