Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wed Dec 30th 2009: Boston Marathon 2010???

So if you have been reading my blog you will see that I officially announced I would not be running the Boston Marathon for the Arthritis Foundation this spring and would be looking for a different marathon. It was a hard decision but the right one with school...that is until everything changed today.
I am very excited to say I will be running the 2010 Boston Marathon. I will be running with and for the Newton Fire Department. Bryan said "these are worth millions" as he held the number out in front of me and I gave him a hug. I will be fundraising for Newton Fire with a goal of $1000. Please watch for emails from me, I won't have a website but will explain how donations can be maid. (basically I will be collecting them and then turning them in).
Now I need to get rid of this cold and then I can start seriously training.

No comments:

Post a Comment