Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tues. Dec 22, 2009: It's time to train again

I know there is a theme going on but it truly is time to train again. I don't have a number for the Boston Marathon yet and may not be running it for the first time in 5 years. This makes me very sad but I know I cannot possibly fundraise $3000 while working and going to school full time. So in order to stay motivated it is time to pick out another spring marathon.......idea's anyone?
This morning I layered up and headed out for a run. I didn't bring my watch but ran 3 miles heading out on familiar ground towards Comm Ave.
The run felt great despite the cold and I was warm within minutes. Now to get some consistency in my workouts....I would choose the week of Christmas to do try and do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment