Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sun. Dec 27th 2009: Swenson Family Christmas..to work out or to eat??



Well today was our Swenson family Christmas! This is a great day full of fun, laughter and lot's of food. Hmmm running before going to eat probably should have happened. I tried to balance it in while cooking for the day and getting ready to hit the road before it got too late. But it didn't happen. I instead opted for Scott Herman's ab routine (the one I posted the other day) which yet again has made my abs scream at me!!! Thanks Scott!! :)
After having done this I joined all but one cousin, we missed you Sarah, who we still got to talk to on the phone while she is in Australia. (I have since gotten her bbm # so I can text her on a regular basis which I love!). Check out all the family below...




No comments:

Post a Comment