Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mon Dec 28th, 2009: Start lifting before the New Year

I work in a healthclub...trust me I am well aware of New Years resolutions. So my goal is add strength training back into my regular training schedule. I did it all last spring regularly and I feel it made a huge difference with my runs. I am fighting a cold but through sweating it out might help...I did Brian's painful workout check it out below.
I do the exercises in pairs alternating back and forth until 3 sets of each has been accomplished:
Bulleted List
  • Chest Press on ball
  • Pull Backs
  • Skull Crushers
  • Bench crunches

  • butterflies on ball
  • knees to chest on ball

  • butterflies seated
  • scissor kicks

  • overhead press
  • 1 hand deadlift

  • pendulums

No comments:

Post a Comment