Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wed. Dec 23, 2009 - Cursing out Scott!

Ok so this morning was an ab workout day because I didn't have time to get in for a lift before work. But I am slowly returning to my regular workouts. Now to figure out what marathon I am running in the spring... I have finally officially decided not to run the 2010 Boston Marathon for the Arthritis Foundation. This is a cause that is incredibly important to me however I cannot balance the fundraising with nursing school I still need a spring marathon so I am starting to research them and find one.

My workout this morning consisted of 2 full sets of Scott Herman's ab exercise routine for the holiday's! He made me wanna cry!! haha - thanks Scott!
So here is what I did for my workout today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvNu6xxJk4

No comments:

Post a Comment