Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sat Jan 16th, 2010...Dear World Of Bad Influence

"Dear World of Bad Influences, Can you please return my running partner to me? At least leave him be on Friday nights so I can have him to run with Sat mornings? I miss him and 8 miles by myself is boring. Thank you Kristina"
This was my facebook status last night because Bob was going to play poker which means no run for him in the morning. BOOOO
Today I headed out by myself to cover an 8 mile run. I did a short loop around the river and then headed out towards Comm Ave. Although I was out there by myself I am lucky enough to live in Newton 2 miles from the Boston Marathon course...this means one thing...everyone is out there training! Although I didn't see any familiar faces today there was enough people out running I didn't feel the least bit lonely. I even survived the 8 miles by myself without my ipod which died at mile 1. (apparently you are supposed to charge the ipod...who knew?!)


Below are my run stats:

Total:

Distance: 8 miles Time: 1:15 Average pace: 9:37min/mi



Details:




  • Mile 1: 9:38.64
  • Mile 2 10:04.44
  • Mile 3 9:37.17
  • Mile 4 9:37.64
  • Mile 5 9:38.16
  • Mile 6 9:41.25
  • Mile 7 9:31.20
  • Mile 8 9:28.76

No comments:

Post a Comment