Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wednesday July 15th 2009: I Signed Up For What???

Ok I apparently decided I don't have enough going on this fall with my 3rd Reach The Beach Relay, The Philadelphia Marathon 2009 on November 22nd, and of course finally starting nursing school.
I decided to register for the BAA Half Marathon in October, something I have never done. Everyone loves it so I am all set to run it. I guess I should stick with this whole training thing...on that note today was another strength training day.

Same as always: I do 2 exercises alternating back and forth between the 2 until I have covered 3 sets of each.

  • Chest Press x 3 sets 15 lbs
  • Bench Crunches

  • Pull Backs x 3 sets 20lbs
  • Bench Crunches - diamond's

  • Skull Crushers x 3 sets 5 lbs
  • Bench Crunches x 3 sets

  • Butterflies on ball x 3 sets
  • Leg Raises

  • Butterflies seated x 3 sets
  • Scissor Kicks x 3 sets

  • Overhead press x 3 sets
  • 1 Hand deadlift x 3 sets

  • Pendulums

No comments:

Post a Comment