Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Monday July 13th 2009: Back to strength training and such

Yup that's right I am back to strength training. It's not fun, it's not enjoyable but apparently it must be done. (Or so they keep telling me and with me getting faster in my marathon times I don't dare argue!)
Today was upper body and core strengthening first thing in the morning. I don't know how many reps I did except I do as before...alternate between the 2 exercises for 3 sets going until I want to die then 2 more
  • Chest Press x 3 sets
  • Bench Crunches

  • Pull Backs x 3 sets
  • Bench Crunches - diamond's

  • Skull Crushers x 3 sets
  • Bench Crunches x 3 sets

  • Butterflies on ball x 3 sets
  • Leg Raises

  • Butterflies seated x 3 sets
  • Scissor Kicks x 3 sets

  • Pendulums

No comments:

Post a Comment