Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday July 26th, 2009....I did a recovery run???

I don't know why but I don't do recovery runs. Yup Coach Duncan and Coach Vic you just read that correctly! I do walk around and stretch out but I don't do recovery runs. Today however was a very special exception. My Aunt Cheri and good friend Michelle were participating in the Danskin Triathlon. Last year Aunt Cheri did this with me, but due to my knee not loving biking I choose not to this year. This was Michelle's first triathlon ever and she did great! A few weeks ago Michelle was very close to not doing it! After some discussion we agreed that I would hop into the run with her. Hence my recover run of 3 miles.
Everyone who participated in Danskin today did amazing! It was a wonderful experience.


Aunt Cheri finishing Michelle & I during the run




No comments:

Post a Comment