Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday July 18th, 2009....Time To Return To The Team

Ok it is a Saturday and it is time for me to be more consistent in returning to my teammates on our long runs. Problem was is where did the rest of the team go?? This morning there was 4 of us including Coach Duncan. hmmm....time to start emailing the team! We were doing 10-12miles on the Newton Hills, my plan was to do 8miles. Although going to bed Friday night I was not sure anyone was running but me and Bob so I had figured I would my absolute best to run 10 miles with him or keep with him for as long as I could on my way out, turn and let him catch me on the way back. Thankfully neither of these plans needed to occur. Bob, Sean, Duncan and I ran the first 4 miles together and then Duncan ran my last 4 miles with me.

Run Info:
Distance: 8 mi
Time: 1 hour 19 min
Course: Newton Hills - which is Forever Fit out to the marathon course, up heartbreak and back
Weather: Miserable! It was 79 and 100% humidity when we started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment