Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tuesday February 10th: Down but not for the count....

Ok this morning Bob and I agreed to meet at the club for a run at 8am. And we did a much better job of communicating this week so we were both actually there. It was just the 2 of us and neither of us were very decisive on the route we should run. Bob needed to do a few more miles than me so he planned to come back and do those on the treadmill afterwards. We decided to try the river loop, a run we haven't done in a while due to conditions but Bob said the sidewalks looked pretty clear on his drive in. This was an obvious situation where things are not always as they appear. We got out there to much icier side walks than anticipated which meant a slower pace. We were making it along nicely until all of the sudden my feet were out from under me and down I went! I was back up in a minute and off we went again. Overall the run was pretty good and it was nice to get outside for a while.

Run Info:
Distance: 4.0miles
Time: 39:00
Average Pace: 9:50 min/mi
course: Charles River

No comments:

Post a Comment