Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Saturday February 14th 2009 Happy Valentines Day

Well the VERY long week is finally over and I was getting to sleep in until 7AM before getting up to meet the team for my long run. Of course the sleeping in didn't happen when my phone rang at 6AM - but that's a whole other story.
I met the team at Forever Fit at 7:45AM for an 8AM run. Everyone was running 16 miles today, except me I was running 8 miles - sticking to my low miles run faster & no injuries plan. (It makes my coaches nutty because it follows no logic but it works for me!)
I started out with Christie, my plan was to run to the 6 mile mark and then turn back and run 2 miles back to the 4 mile water stop so that I could get into a car and be done with my run. This made it so I did most of my run with people. I ran with Christie until mile 6 and felt great.

Run Info:
Distance: 6 miles
Time: 1:18:20
Average Pace: 9:47min/mi
Course: Out to the marathon course, up heartbreak and back that way
Weather: It was a beautiful winter day for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment