Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday February 21st 2009

Today I met the team to build up my milage again. We ran an out and back along the Charles River. I ran with Christie and Mike, 2 of my partners in crime. I think Mike hacked up a long during the run, Christie realized how sad she is that she backed out of the Reach The Beach relay for this year, and I must have given Mike the 1 fingered salute at least a dozen times! Over all we had a lot of fun during our run. The way out was warm and I felt good, although we tried to keep our pace a little slow as to practice for marathon day paces. The way back was very windy and cold!! I was ready for the run along the river to be over just to get away from the wind! I felt really good during the run today which I am very excited about. My last mile I had to get the extra energy out of me so took off at a very fast pace - something tells me I had a little too much left at that point.

Run Info:
Distance: 10.01 miles
Time: 1:38:07
Average Pace: 9:48 min/miles
Location: Charles River run on the Cambridge side

No comments:

Post a Comment