Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time To Start Again....

Ok I know I haven't updated my Boston Marathon 2009 Post yet and I will get there. There have been lot's of ups and downs in my life but it is time to start training again. I have not figured out what I am exactly training for but will get there.
In this past week I ran 3 miles on Tuesday, did a cable workout with Brian on Wednesday (I was still having choice words for him through Friday), another 3 miles on Thursday, Friday was straight up Core Strengthening and then Saturday was about 4miles.
I have mis-placed my Garmin running watch (and am not pleased about it) which is making it a little more difficult to keep my runs honest. My goal this week is to either find my watch or suck it up and purchase a new one.
I will be updating my blog again and I have been doing my workouts on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment