Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is here...I must run

Ok so maybe it isn't officially spring yet and New England weather does change by the minute but it is warmer and the snow is melting.  In fact it was over 50 degrees today!  This means I am out of excuses and it is time to run again - YAY!  Except starting to run again is miserable.  You suddenly remember how the starting process hurts, how you feel fatigued easily and wish you were back to the point where you took running 5-10 miles for granted.
This morning my run was only 3.2 miles and was definitely on the slower side but I ran up and down the hills of Worcester and completed my run.  As much as I dislike the "start" of training I love the way running makes me feel.  I love the convince of going for a run - stepping out my door vs having to drive somewhere.  Now to finish up my yoga and keep running.  Next will be picking my next Marathon - it's time I start working on Marathon #9!

No comments:

Post a Comment