Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

No running????

Yup I have been without running for a week now and basically am miserable and cranky!  I am trying to stay motivated with cross training - core and upper body only workouts but well it's hard.  I'm finding it's a lot harder to fit in the cross-training while working crazy hours than it is the runs.  Oh well hopefully this will get me into routine for when school starts up again.
Oh and since I was told no running I picked a fall marathon.  (Isn't that what everyone does???).  Assuming I am cleared to run soon I will be running the Manchester Marathon in NH on Sunday November 7th.  In the meantime after the threat of bodily harm I am resisting the urge to just go run anyways and working on making that upper body & core as tight as possible!
Oh and after today's P90X workout not sure how I'm going to lift any patient's tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment